Sous Chef- Richmond, VA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to gain leadership experience in a considerate team environment? Are you looking for a creative outlet for your unrivaled talents and culinary passions? Would you love enriching the lives of seniors every single day?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for a Sous Chef to provide resort-style food and service while developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our residents and guests at Tuckahoe Pines Retirement Resort-OPENING Summer 2021! Interviews will begin mid-June. Sous Chefs work as a team with the Executive Chef, Community Managers and other staff.
What makes this stable and rewarding opportunity right for you:
- You'll work a stable schedule; Tuesday through Saturday from 10:15am - 6:45pm.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- We will provide you with stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- You will execute a dynamic menu utilizing different cooking styles.
- You will learn side by side from our expert Executive Chef.
- You can interact and collect feedback from residents every single day.
- Utilize state-of-the-art kitchen equipment.
What makes you right for this stable and rewarding opportunity:
- You have two years of kitchen or restaurant experience
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed.
- You are knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines.
- You have previous supervisory experience, ideally in a culinary setting..
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive relationships with residents, vendors, peers and the community.
- You have basic computer skills in Excel
- And you have a passion for food
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Resort Lifestyle Communities specializes in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities that ...