Dining Room Supervisor- Aurora, CO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a determined leader who enjoys enriching the lives of seniors through unparalleled customer service? Do you want to see that you are making a difference in a job that you love? Would you enjoy working within a dynamic workplace?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for a Dining Room Supervisor to deliver a first-class dining experience to our residents and their guests. You will schedule and oversee the serving staff and work closely with the Community Managers to provide a fresh, resort-like dining experience.
What makes this opportunity right for you:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Work consistent and stable hours: Monday through Friday from 11am-7:30pm.
- We provide you with stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- Be a smiling face to residents as they enter the dining room.
- Mentor a team of talented serving staff through your shown leadership.
- Work in our large open dining room, within our breathtaking community.
- Build positive, impactful relationships with your residents and peers every single day.
What makes you right for this opportunity?
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting.
- You will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
- You have excellent communication.
- You have basic computer skills, specifically in Excel.
- You strive to develop positive, lasting relationships with residents, peers and the community.
Minimum salary (USD) starts at: $15.24 per hour to Max $18.70 per hour (USD) (Colorado only*) Salary range minimum is one component of our total compensation and benefits package. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our communities in Colorado.
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Resort Lifestyle Communities specializes in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities that ...