Cook/ Kitchen Supervisor- Castle Peak, Eagle, CO
Are you a cook who has both strong culinary skills as well as management skills? If so, we want you to join our team! Castle Peak is hiring an Evening Kitchen Supervisor - Cook.
Castle Peak, a 5-star rated senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO, is hiring creative Full-Time Evening Kitchen Supervisor - Cook to join our beautiful campus with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team today!
There are Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Schedule: 3 days per week and some weekends. Hours: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Pay: $16.00 to $19.00 per hour DOE
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Kitchen Supervisor Cook responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by leading and motivating team members to provide fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Oversee dinner service.
- Prepare and cook meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Coordinate the department schedule of servers and cooks.
- Collaborate with Executive Chef on menu planning and take note of special diet requests.
- Inventory control and ordering.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
Kitchen Supervisor Cook skills and requirements:
- 3-5 years cooking experience in institutional and/or quantity cooking equivalent preferred, Minimum of 2 years cooking experience.
- Leadership and team building skills.
- Good quality control measures and inventory management skills desired.
- Ability to speak and read English.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with others.
Castle Peak is a 5-star rated, 44-bed senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO. We offer assisted living, short-term rehab, skilled nursing and memory care services. We are located next to Eagle Ranch Village with its shopping, restaurants, and services.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.