Nutrition Services Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a Dietetic Technician looking for a change? Do you have high an attention to detail? MealSuite is looking for a Nutrition Services Associate to join their dedicated team of Nutrition Service Professionals.
A day in the life as a Nutrition Services Associate
- You will become an expert in MealSuite foodservice management systems with respect to food and nutrition data and flow through the system
- With the knowledge of the MealSuite system, complete assigned data projects related to recipes and menus on behalf of the Nutrition Services Team utilizing established industry standard dietary practices
- Follow data management standards and procedures to maintain data accuracy, integrity and confidentiality
- Learn and maintain up-to-date knowledge of HIPAA and Security requirements as they pertain to the company and our clients including taking and passing relevant courses provided by the company
- Ensure company tools are being utilized, company processes are followed, and communication channels are respected
Experience you bring
- Hands on healthcare food service experience considered as asset
- Experience working with dietary or similar software
- Practical experience as a Dietetic Technician
- Proficiency in data entry with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delivering Smiles & Satisfaction to the Continuum of Care through an All-In-One Foodservice Technology