Cooks- PT Evening with $2,000 Bonus, Park View Care Center
Do you enjoy cooking and baking? Do you want to take your skills to the next level and gain hands-on experience? Park View Care Center is hiring entry-level Cooks! No senior care experience is necessary. We'll train you for this position where you will gain valuable skills. In addition to our generous benefits, we're offering a $2,000 Bonus. We would love for you to join our team today!
Park View, a 5-star rated, 123-bed Care Center, is hiring Part-Time Cooks to join our beautiful campus with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. We provide a restaurant style dining here with a full service menu.
There are Part-Time positions available working varied schedules including every other weekend. Shift: Evening with No Late Nights!
Share your passion with our residents- they will love your cooking
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by leading and motivating team members to provide fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Review planned meals and take note of special diet requests.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Follow and understand diet restrictions and modifications.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
Cook skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of prior cooking/ food preparation experience or equivalent combination of relevant experience preferred. We're willing to train the right person with related experience!
- Strong communication and hospitality skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Bonus Points for...
- Previous healthcare or restaurant experience.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
The loving professional care provided to our residents has earned Park View Care Center many honors. We have been listed in US News and World Reports as the TOP Nursing Home in the US for 5 years in a row, since 2012. We also received Pinnacle Quality Insight’s 2021 Customer Experience Award for Overall Satisfaction. By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award, Park View has satisfied the rigorous demand of scoring in the top 15% of the nation across a 12-month average. We would love you to join our team today!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One