Cook, PT or FT No Late Nights, Brookside Senior Living
Are you passionate about cooking and baking? Do you want to showcase your creative culinary skills to people who will truly value your work? If so, we have a great opportunity for you as a Part-Time or Full-Time Cook at Brookside Senior Living! Join our team where you can use your skills to create culinary masterpieces for our residents.
This is a Full-Time (72 hours per pay period), benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including every other weekend and holiday. Hours: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. In addition to our generous benefits, FT will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus!
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule including every other weekend and holiday.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Cook skills and requirements:
- Strong communication and hospitality skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
- Baking experience a plus!
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One