Cook, Part-Time with $1,500 Bonus, The Pines Senior & Assisted Living
Do you enjoy cooking and baking from scratch? Come and share your talents with us! For your dedication you'll be eligible for a $1,500 bonus!
The Pines Senior & Assisted Living is hiring Part-Time Cooks versed in scratch cooking in large quantities to join our beautiful facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with strong communication and customer service skills.
There are Part-Time positions available working varied schedules including every other weekend. Meals prepared are breakfast (6 am start), lunch, social hour snack and dinner (no late nights though, done by 7 pm).
Hours: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm; or 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (No Late Nights!)
Pay: $15 to $19 / hour DOE
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Review planned meals and take note of special diet requests.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Assist in orders and schedules delivery of food and supplies from local vendors.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
Cook skills and requirements:
- 1-2 years' prior experience working in commercial or catering cooking/ food preparation preferred.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to stand for length of shift.
- Team player willing to work in fast-paced environment.
If you have a desire to be part of our team, love to bake and want to serve the elderly, but do not have the experience, we will train you!
- Free meals on your scheduled shifts
- Block Schedule-Always know when you are working
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience including home office Dieticians and Executive Chefs
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
The Pines in Richfield, a 82-unit independent and assisted living campus located in Richfield, MN. We received the 2020 Pinnacle Award for Employee Experience! You will feel like a part of our family in our small community. Our staff enjoy walking through the Kirchbak Sculpture Gardens and paths during their breaks. We also offer employee discounts on restaurant-style food located onsite. Do not wait to apply— join our team today!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One