Cook, Every Other Weekend, $2,000 Bonus, Park View Assisted Living
Do you enjoy cooking and baking? Do you want to take your skills to the next level and gain hands-on experience? Park View Assisted Living is hiring an entry-level Cook! In addition to generous benefits, we're offering a $2,000 Bonus!
No senior care experience is necessary. We'll train you for this position where you will gain valuable skills. We would love for you to join our team today!
Park View Assisted Living, a 46-unit assisted living and memory care senior community, is hiring Part-Time Cooks to join our beautiful campus with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents.
There are Part-Time positions available working every other weekend. Hours: 10:00 am to 6:30 pm (No Late Nights!)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by leading and motivating team members to provide fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Review planned meals and take note of special diet requests.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Follow and understand diet restrictions and modifications.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
Cook skills and requirements:
- Strong communication and hospitality skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Bonus Points for...
- Previous healthcare or restaurant experience.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One