Cook, 1,000 Bonus, Rosemount Senior Living
Are you passionate about cooking and baking? Do you want to showcase your creative culinary skills for people who will truly value your work? If so, we have a great opportunity for you as a Full-Time Cook at The Rosemount Senior Living.
No late nights here! Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. Join our team today and make a positive difference in our residents' lives. In addition to generous benefits, we are offering a $1,000 Bonus!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working days, evenings, and every other weekend.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Cook skills and requirements:
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience preferred.
- Selected candidates are required to pass background checks.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to stand for length of shift.
- Prior dining/ serving experience a plus!
- Baking experience a plus!
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
The Rosemount offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care Suites, Rehabilitation/ Respite, Mobility Impaired Living, and Memory Care services. You will be part of a collaborative team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One