Cook 2000 Bonus No Late Nights
Are you passionate about cooking and baking? Do you want to showcase your creative culinary skills for people who will truly value your work? If so, we have a great opportunity for you as a Full Time Cook at our 5-star rated campus at Lakeside Generations Senior Living & Care Center in Dassel, MN!
No late nights here! Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. Join our team today and make a positive difference in our residents' lives! In addition to our generous benefits, you will be eligible for a $2,000 Bonus!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied weekly schedule including every other weekend and holiday. Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Listen to why you should join our team as a cook today!
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
Cook skills and requirements:
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Preference given to those with baking experience.
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Located in Dassel next to a picturesque garden and lake, our small facility takes pride in giving the best care to our residents. Here, you will join our engaged, approachable staff and truly become a part of our tight-knit family where everybody knows your name. We receive a lot of community support and our employees feel valued. We want to make sure you have everything you need in order to succeed and support you in any way that we can. We offer nursing scholarships, loan forgiveness, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. Do not miss this chance to join our team!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One