Food & Nutrition Services Director, $3,000 Bonus
Elim Wellspring, a 4-star rated senior care campus, has a rare opening for an experienced Food & Nutrition Services Director to join our team. With the support of the home office dietitians, you will direct the overall operations of the Food & Nutrition Services department to ensure quality food and nutritional services are provided to our residents. In addition to our generous benefits, we're offering a $3,000 Bonus!
You will also ensure our residents receive a first-class dining experience through supervising and staffing exceptional dietary aides. This candidate must be a Registered Licensed Dietitian in MN, Dietetic Technician, or Certified Dietary Manager at time of hire or willing to obtain.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Food & Nutrition Services Director responsibilities:
- Coordinate with home office dietitians to plan meals at the facility.
- Coordinate with in-house Dietitian to ensure appropriate nutritional care is provided to residents.
- Oversee daily operations of the Culinary Services department.
- Guarantee meals, snacks, and supplements are planned, prepared, and served to residents in a pleasant atmosphere.
- Recruit, hire, and supervise department staff.
- Prepare employee schedules, maintain attendance records, and approve payroll.
- Promote special food events (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc.) for residents and guests.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
Food & Nutrition Services Director skills and requirements:
- 2+ years of leadership/ supervisory experience required.
- Registered MN Dietitian, Dietary Technician, or Certified Dietary Manager required at time of hire.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are a Certified Dietary Manager.
- ServSafe certificate required.
- Culinary Degree, Associate Degree or certification in food science, nutrition, dietetics or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal food service regulations, preferred.
- Large scale batch cooking experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Here at Elim Wellspring, we value teamwork, unity, and collaboration. You can count on us to pitch in and help each other out. We care about you and want you to succeed, and will support you in any way that we can! Staff enjoy our mentoring program and we love to promote from within — there is plenty of room to grow in your career here! A lot has changed since we opened our doors in 1927 as the first Elim Care campus, but the compassionate care we provide for our residents has stayed the same. Do not wait and miss this wonderful opportunity to join our team!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Find purpose in your work and make special connections with residents. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One