Culinary Director, Cornerstone Assisted Living
Cornerstone Assisted Living in Plymouth has a rare opportunity for an experienced Chef/ Culinary Director who is looking to join a team that truly has its unfair share of talent in the senior care arena. So, if you’re ready for a change of pace that allows you to utilize your creative culinary skills in a “fun and family comes first” – no late nights, stress free environment that boasts super low staff turnover, no pool or agency usage, in a welcoming environment – then you owe it to yourself to check us out!
This is a Full-Time (40 hours a week) benefit eligible position.
We offer competitive pay with full benefits. So, if you possess the skills, the positive-can do attitude, and desire to work alongside the best of the best in our industry – we would love to visit with you!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Culinary Director skills and requirements:
- 2-3+ years of culinary experience required.
- 1+ year of supervisory experience (preferably in food service) required.
- Food Safety Manager Certificate preferred.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal food service regulations, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One