Dietary Aide/ Cook- PT at Milaca Elim Meadows
Are you passionate about preparing healthy meals for those who truly value your cooking? Do you enjoy serving others? If you said “yes,” then we have a unique position for you on our team at Elim Care & Rehab Center of Milaca as a Dietary Aide/ Cook!
We will train you for this position! No senior care experience necessary! Meal times and good food are a very important part of everyone's lives - join our team today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve! Apply today to join our phenomenal team at our 5-star rated campus!
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Milaca, a 5-star, 70-bed senior care campus with a 12-bed Rehab Unit, is seeking a Part-Time Dietary Aide/ Cook to join our team! In this unique role, you will both prepare and serve appetizing and nutritious meals to our residents, employees, and family members. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
Come and join our family! Here at Elim Care & Rehab Center of Milaca, we have a culture of kindness and respect. We want all of our employees to succeed and we support them in any way we can. We have a mentoring program, encourage employees to take part in our scholarship program, and we like to promote our employees. We also like to have fun at work, so if you are looking for a job where you will be appreciated and valued, look no further!
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule (Day/Evening shift). No late nights!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Dining Services Assistant/ Cook responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Set up dining rooms and serve residents meals in a restaurant style setting.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Dietary Aide/ Cook skills and requirements:
- Prior cooking or serving experience a plus!
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, our facility combines country charm with a welcoming staff dedicated to help residents thrive. You will love the small town feeling that comes from our building where everyone knows your name. You do not want to miss this opportunity to join our close-knit team!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One