Cook- Part-Time, Trinity Springs
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you passionate about preparing healthy meals for those who truly value your cooking? Are you looking for purpose and balance in your work schedule? If so, we want you to join our team at Trinity Springs as a Cook!
Trinity Springs, a 150-unit senior living community in Oxford, FL, is hiring a Part-Time Cook to join our beautiful campus with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. Join our team today and make a positive difference in our residents' lives!
Join our friendly and outgoing team at Trinity Springs! We are the proud recipient of the 2020 Pinnacle Employee Experience Award based on employee satisfaction, working conditions, recognition and appreciation. We value teamwork, unity, and collaboration. You can count on us to pitch in and help each other out! Our faith-based assisted living and memory care campus in Oxford, Florida, is located minutes away from attractions such as farmer's markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. You do not want to miss this opportunity to join our team!
This is a Part-Time position working varied schedules (Day and Evening shifts) including every other weekend.
Cooking food is a great way to connect with our residents!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Cook skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of commercial cooking/ food preparation experience required.
- Prior experience working in Assisted Living preferred.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and stand for length of shift.
- Prior dining/ serving experience a plus!
- Baking experience a plus!
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One