Cook, Full-Time 1000 Bonus, Lakeside Generations
Are you passionate about cooking and baking? Do you want to showcase your creative culinary skills to people who will truly value your work? If so, we have a great opportunity for you as a Cook at Lakeside Generations! Join our team where you can use your skills to create culinary masterpieces for our residents. In addition to our generous benefits, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus!
We’re seeking a Full-Time Cook to join our beautiful facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff at Lakeside Generations. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. Join our team today and make a positive difference in our residents' lives!
Located in Dassel next to a picturesque garden and lake, our small facility takes pride in giving the best care to our residents. Here, you will join our engaged, approachable staff and truly become a part of our tight-knit family where everybody knows your name. We receive a lot of community support and our employees feel valued. We want to make sure you have everything you need in order to succeed and support you in any way that we can. We offer nursing scholarships, loan forgiveness, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. Do not miss this chance to join our team!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including every other weekend. Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Listen to why you should join our team as a cook today!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Cook skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Bonus points for:
- Prior dining/ serving experience.
- Baking experience.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One