Cook, FT, 1000 Bonus, Regent at Burnsville
Are you happiest when you are cooking? Do you take delight in watching your loved ones enjoy food you have prepared? If so, we have a great opportunity to join our team at The Regent as a Full-Time Cook! In addition to our generous benefits, we're offering a $1,000 Bonus! Join our team where you can use your skills to create delicious and nutritious meals for our residents!
Regent at Burnsville, a 148-bed independent and assisted living campus, is currently seeking a Full-Time Cook to join our beautiful facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. You do not want to miss this opportunity to join our team!
We are proud to have received the 2020 Customer Experience award and 2021 Communication award from Pinnacle Quality Insight. We scored in the top 15 percent of the nation across a 12-month average! Teamwork and respect are very important to us. We take pride in making you feel like part of our family —everyone here knows your name and we enjoy showing how much we appreciate you.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (Sunday/ Monday), 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Tuesday/ Wednesday), and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm (Thursday)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Cook skills and requirements:
- 1+ year commercial cooking/ food preparation experience preferred.
- Selected candidates are required to pass background checks.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to stand for length of shift.
- Baking experience a plus!
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
The Augustana Regent has 148 apartments located by the Burnsville Mall. We have a state of the art building that houses both independent apartment and assisted living residents, including specialized units for memory care and care suite needs.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving all by following One