Cooks, Part-Time, Signe Burckhardt Manor
Are you happiest when you are cooking? Do you take delight in watching your loved ones enjoy food you have prepared? If so, we have a great opportunity for you as a Part-Time Cook at Signe Burckhardt Manor! Must be at least 18 years old.
Our 42-unit campus in Minneapolis is hiring a Part-Time Cook to join our highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated team! Your passion, menu creativity, and culinary skills will flourish here. We are conveniently located on the bus line in South Minneapolis near the Minneapolis Art Institute and Minneapolis College of Art and Design.
You'll love working with our wonderful management team, who will encourage you and make you feel right at home. We take pride in our open door policy and making you feel supported and appreciated. You don't want to miss this opportunity to join our team!
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule including every other weekend. No late nights!
Share your passion with our residents- they will love your cooking!
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Review planned meals and take note of special diet requests.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Assist in orders and schedules delivery of food and supplies from local vendors.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Prepare for parties/functions as necessary.
Cook skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience required.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to be punctual and work a consistent schedule.
- Selected candidates are required to pass background checks.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.