Dietary Aide/ Tray Line - Charlotte NC
Working with our Dietary team is a rewarding opportunity!
Sharon Towers is located in the upscale Southpark area and is currently seeking full and part time Dietary Aides to work in our healthcare dining services department.
Below are the responsibilities:
- Handles food using proper food handling and food safety techniques according to established policies and procedures.
- Ensures that food is served in an attractive, appetizing manner.
- Maintains the proper temperature of food during service. Records food temperatures according to established policy.
- Assists with the setup of the tray line. Plates food according to the planned menu and tickets, stated portion, resident food preferences, and diet order.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Be able to interpret and implement written or oral policies, procedures, and instructions.
- Possess the knowledge to follow therapeutic diet orders for residents
- Have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Demonstrate the ability to work responsibility as a team member as well as an individual.
- Be ethical, honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and rights and privacy of others.
- Be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all.
- Perform job duties for residents and with team members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check and onsite drug test.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.