Dining Room Server - Charlotte NC
Now hiring Dining servers at Sharon Towers, a premiere retirement community in the Southpark neighborhood. The primary purpose of this job position is to be responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following.
- Responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests.
- Possesses the ability to follow instruction, work well with others and maintain a good rapport with residents.
- Follows established style and order of service while serving in the main dining room and at special functions.
- Basic knowledge of proper plate presentation, food preparation and handling techniques.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation and safety procedures and regulations.
- Responsible for merchandising food items for sale.
- Performs assigned before and after side duties.
- Follows all safety and sanitation rules and regulations.
- Refers all problems to Supervisor.
- Follows rules concerning personal appearance and work performance.
- Promotes clean, safe, and neat environment for residents, self and
- Ensures proper handling of all meal card and resident records and guest meal slips.
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job duties.
- Follows all Policies & Procedures of Sharon Towers; including the
consumption of food on property.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age; capable of standing and walking for 3-1/2 or 8 hour shift; carrying and balancing a 10-15 pound tray; frequent stooping and bending; lifting, pushing/pulling and moving a minimum of 50 pound cart
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.